The Guadalupe church is located in the eastern part of Granada, at the street La Calzada. It was constructed in 1626 by Fray Benito Baltodano as a cloister. In 1856 it was used by William Walker for 18 days as his last bastion. This caused damages to the church, which have later been repaired. Reconstruction took place until 1965.
We have 1 related tour(s) available that can be booked online.