DescriptionThe city hall is another huge building located at the central plaza. This building was constructed in 1942 by mayor Roberto Debayle, to be used as a Social Club. Since 1979 the building functions as a Governmental House and City Hall.
The building is solidly constructed. It expresses simplicity and the rectangular shape along with straight, ordered columns make it look very symmetrical.