Nicaragua » About Nicaragua » News Headlines » Visits to explore areas of Estelí
Visits to explore areas of Estelí
ViaNica.com | Feb 13, 2006
A journalistic journey will take place on February 15th, aiming to cover lesser known sites in the department of Estelí. This trip is organized by the National Chamber of Tourism of Estelí (CANTUR) and the Department of Publicity and Propaganda of INTUR, led by Lázaro Romero.
The visit will take three days and representatives from different media will participate. The following sites and activities are planned to be visited:
In Pueblo Nuevo: the natural reserve La Patasta and the Tepesomoto mountain, the archeological site El Bosque and the mummy from the Casa de la Cultura.
In Condega: handicrafts from Ducuale Grande as well as wooden handicrafts from the El Guacamayo workshop, the archeological museum of Condega and the El Avión park. The inauguration of an exposition of paintings and handicrafts in Jalapa will also be covered, which will take place in Casa Estelí.
There are furthermore visits planned to the first scientific park in Nicaragua, located in Estelí, and the Ecological Park of Cantagallo and the natural reserve of Miraflor.
- Nicaragua: tourism is still in a break Apr 20, 2020
- Fray Odorico massive event modified because of coronavirus Mar 19, 2020
- Tourism is in critical situation in Nicaragua Jul 31, 2018
- The social crisis in Nicaragua Apr 25, 2018
- Fire in Indio - Maiz Biological Reserve Apr 5, 2018
- Festival MotorBeach Nicaragua 2018 Mar 20, 2018
- INC launched a Nicaraguan Handicraft on line catalog Feb 27, 2018
- CCEN: summer night cinema in the terrace Jan 12, 2018
- Emerge Project: Afro-Caribbean concert Nov 8, 2017
- TEDxManagua 2017 "Reconocer" Oct 13, 2017
- News Archive »