Nicaragua » About Nicaragua » News Headlines » New Nicaragua map available
New Nicaragua map available
ViaNica.com | Oct 9, 2006
A new tourism map of Nicaragua is now available. This map, containing information about routes, natural reserves, gas stations, historical sites, museums and much more, comes from Germany.
The map has a scale of 1:500,000 and a size of 90x68 cm and is printed on both sides. In addition to a general map of Nicaragua there are also smaller maps of Ometepe Island, the San Juan River, and both Corn Islands. The text is in English and in Spanish.
The sales price, according to the publisher, is $7 in Granada and León, and $8 at Ometepe and in the San Juan River area. The map can be obtained at several places throughout the country, but at this moment the only confirmed site is Hotel Austria in León. Another way of getting the map is through the internet, purchasing it directly from the creator.
- Nicaragua: tourism is still in a break Apr 20, 2020
- Fray Odorico massive event modified because of coronavirus Mar 19, 2020
- Tourism is in critical situation in Nicaragua Jul 31, 2018
- The social crisis in Nicaragua Apr 25, 2018
- Fire in Indio - Maiz Biological Reserve Apr 5, 2018
- Festival MotorBeach Nicaragua 2018 Mar 20, 2018
- INC launched a Nicaraguan Handicraft on line catalog Feb 27, 2018
- CCEN: summer night cinema in the terrace Jan 12, 2018
- Emerge Project: Afro-Caribbean concert Nov 8, 2017
- TEDxManagua 2017 "Reconocer" Oct 13, 2017
- News Archive »