Posada La Soñada is a rustic, unique place located in a familiar atmosphere in the middle of the Miraflor Nature Reserve, 27 km from the city of Estelí and has an area of 72.5 acres. It is a calm place which combines nature and adventure trekking in the midst of a natural reserve.
Posada La Soñada was born of the dream of combining the cultivation of organic products with sustainable tourism and to promote the socioeconomic development of the community in harmony with the environment.
In an attempt to save the Nicaraguan culture and cuisine, doña Corina (the owner) is merging recipes used by her ancestors with more current recipes, creating a delicious explosion of scents, colors and flavors that are difficult to resist. Vegetarians or vegans do not have to worry: doña Corina prepares delicious dishes with organic vegetables grown on-site.
What to do in Posada La Soñada?
- Hike the trail that runs across the private farm and forest, where visitors can appreciate different types of orchids, birds and reptiles in their natural habitat, plus a tree 300 years old that measures approx. 45m, which can be climbed from the inside.
- Visit the coffee organic farm and observe the process of coffee production.
- Undertake a tour across the community on horseback led by a tour guide.
- Experience the adventure, stay in the tree house, from which one can enjoy great views of Miraflor.
- Organize meetings in a multi-purpose room with capacity for 70 people.
- Learn about the culture of the Nicaraguans in a traditional cultural night at the edge of a campfire with music, dance and history.
- Buy 100% organic coffee.
The hotel counts with solar electricity and sanitation facilities for wastewater treatment. There is also space to locate 25 or more people in tents and new perspectives for students from ecological universities with new experiments in all areas supported by engineers experts in the field.
All accommodation rates are applicable for one night, including three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). There are special prices for nationals.
- Tour with horse (up to 3 people): US$21. per person
- Tour on foot (up to 3 people): US$15.
- Horse rental: US$10. per horse
Take a bus from Estelí to Yali (emerging from the North Bus Terminal at 06:00, 12:00 and 15:30), get off at the junction "La Rampla" take the road on the left and walk towards 1Km to El Cebollal community (there are signs marking the way for Posada La Soñada).
These are approximate prices. Please contact the hotel for updated rates.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Feb 25, 2017.Payment Options:
Contact Posada La Soñada
Reviews from website visitors
Un lugar maravilloso, la naturaleza en toda su esencia.
volvi 2 veces a este hermoso lugar, no lo pierden.