With superb views of the Mombacho Volcano, Condo Hotel Xalteva offers high quality comforts beautifully integrated with its residential neighborhood. The hotel is also strategically located within walking distance from the Central Park of Granada, the historical center of the city, the famous La Calzada street, restaurants, shopping centers and nightlife.
Built just four years ago by Jay Snyder, a former Vermont inn-keeper, Hotel Xalteva's Spanish colonial architecture blends in seamlessly with its surroundings while providing the comforts of a refreshing pool, a grape - covered pergola for swinging in a hammock, and a poolside palapa bar where breakfasts are served every morning.
With just eight units on the property, this cozy environment with a caring staff provides personalized service for each guest. There is a variety of room types in this hotel: Deluxe rooms, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom suites. The majority of the rooms include a fully equipped kitchen, TV, air conditioning, ceiling fans, hot water, wireless Internet, as well as dinning and living areas that provide privacy for visitors but also give an option for mixing and mingling.
- Check in: 01:00 pm. Check out: 11:00 am.
- Rooms and suites can be rented per week and per month. For further details contact the hotel.
- 3 night minimun stay during Holiday Season.
- Month long rentals pay electric separately.
- Extra person cost: US$15 (+ taxes) per night.
- Crib rental: US$10 (+taxes) per night.
- All rooms are Non-smoking.
- No pets allowed in rooms
- The hotel also provides the Xalteva Wellness Adventure Program. More details on this link.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Feb 18, 2020.Payment Options:
Contact Condo Hotel Xalteva
Be the first to leave a review!