This eco-hostel is located in the Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve and it is right on the top of it! So, it's gratifying to reach it and have a magestic view of the area.
There is a big room that can hold up to 15 people located above the tourist center on the top of the Mombacho. The hotel is fine but nothing special; it's the location where it's all about!
It is also possible to camp on the Mombacho. The price for camping spot is US$20. Each visitor must pay their respective entrance to the Reserve.
The Natural Reserve also has a cafe on the Biological Station where various services are offered: lunch, snacks, special events, meetings and seminars in a room with 70 seats. If you want to eat in the Reserve, please consult the menu and contact: email@example.com
- Accommodation with food includes entrance fee, transport and dinner.
- Accommodation without food includes entrance fee, transport and dinner.
- Hostel should always have a guide for the night walk. US$15 in english, US$10 in spanish (for groups up to 5 people). Payment should be made in cash directly to the guides who are self-employed workers that offer their services to the Reserve.
- Bring a flashlight for the night walk.
- Wear appropriate clothing: jacket, boots or sneakers.
- Children under 7 stay for free.
Entrance fee: previous reservation for groups of 10 or more people. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices include taxes
Prices for Dec 09, 2021.Payment Options:
Surroundings Natural Reserve
Contact Eco Albergue Mombacho
Be the first to leave a review!