Hotel Casa Ulrich is located in the Pearl Lagoon, in the South Atlantic Autonomous Region (RAAS). The establishment has all the characteristics of a Caribbean destination, such as a quiet environment, romantic views and full moons.
This comfortable hotel offers a variety of activities such as sport fishing, diving, tours on boats to different indigenous communities and the Pearl Keys, among others. The establishment is also available for special events like weddings, graduations and fifteen year old birthdays.
One of the main attractions of the hotel, in culinary terms, is that its owner is an international chef who studied in Europe. He is also the winner of one of the 100 best restaurants in Florida, United States. Since he is a native of the region, the menu goes from exotic dishes with coconut sauces to European ones.
- The rates of this hotel change according to seasons and special promotions.
- For further info contact the hotel directly through the numbers and e-mail published in this profile.
- During Holy Week and Holidays the prices rises US$5.
- A special room is offered. For more information, contact the hotel.
- Special tours to The Pearl Cays and Indigenous Communities.
Prices updated for the year 2014.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Mar 20, 2018.Payment Options:
Contact Hotel Casa Ulrich
Oct 02, 2013
Oct 15, 2012
Nov 20, 2010
Nov 03, 2010