Located two hours south of Managua Airport in beautiful San Juan del Sur, Hotel Alcazar offers luxury accommodation and first-rate service. Achieving a balance of convenience, comfort, location and elegance, this cozy boutique hotel blends the style and amenities of a sophisticated resort with the friendly intimacy and charming architecture of a traditional guesthouse. Scroll down to view your lodging options.
Each unique, air-conditioned room is well appointed with all modern creature comforts, showcasing gorgeous contemporary tropical hardwood furniture supplied by local sustainable producers and attractive stone and bamboo details. Forget about cramped urban hotels – each of our mini suites features a comfortable lounge section, a large furnished balcony and a spacious shower room with luxuriant raindrop showerhead. After a day exploring the area’s numerous beaches, surfing, doing yoga or a night hitting the town’s bars, relax in front of your flat screen TV or access the Internet with our complimentary Wi-Fi service. Why not escape the heat with a refreshing dip in the pool or chill out on the balcony with a cool drink while taking in stunning ocean bay views?
Located amid San Juan’s vibrant nightlife and restaurant district, and just steps from the waters of the Pacific Ocean, Hotel Alcazar is your oasis in town. Their bilingual staff (English, Spanish) will do their best to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm and Check out time is 12:00 pm
- All types of credit cards are accepted.
- No pets allowed
- No visitors inside the rooms are allowed.
- Visitors are allowed in the lobby area and no after 9:00 pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms.
- Children between 5 and 11 years old have to pay an extra fee of US$17.55 per night sharing the parents room.
- Persons older than 12 years old are considered as an adult and they have to pay an extra fee of US$35.10 per night sharing the parents room.
- Kids from 4 years old or less are consider infant and they do not pay any fee sharing the parents room.
- No reservation is guaranteed nor confirmed without credit card information provided.
- Once you have provided your credit card information they will charge the 50% of the total amount of your reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 15 days before your projected arrival date, they will refund the deposit made.
- If you cancel your reservation within a period of 7 days before of your projected arrival date, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
- If you cancel your reservation the day of your arrival, they will charge the total amount of your stay.
- No shows or early departures will be considered as cancellations; therefore they will charge the remaining balance of the total cost of your reservation.
- Some reservations with special rates are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- In holiday season the minimum stay is 4 nights minimum and you need to cancel one month before of your arrival date to reimburse your deposit.
Prices updated for the year 2014.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Oct 14, 2019.Payment Options:
Contact Hotel Alcázar
Be the first to leave a review!