This eco-hotel consists of 4 spacious, comfortable cabins situated in the dry tropical forest of the Volcano Mombacho Nature Reserve. Huge trees, monkeys, orchids, butterflies and other wildlife surround the cabins. Each cabin has a private bathroom, hot shower and private porch. The cabins are fully screened and furnished.
There is an open-air restaurant and bar for dining and use by guests. A full breakfast, cabin side morning coffee service and a night hike are included in the cabin price. The resort has a meal plan and guests elect their plan and menu options in advance of their arrival to ensure freshness. The property collects its own water for domestic use, generates and stores its electricity, and grows and uses many other native fruits, herbs and vegetables in its kitchen.
Transportation to and from Mombacho Lodge can be arranged for a reasonable fee. There is hiking on the property. There is a security staff member present 24 hours a day and the eco-hotel is in direct contact with the Reserve personnel in case an emergency occur. The owner/operator lives on the premises.
Guests can enjoy a canopy adventure, coffee plantation tour or hiking in the Mombacho Reserve through Café Las Flores - Mombotour which is located above and within walking distance of Mombacho Lodge. Guests can also walk down to the Reserve reception office for transportation to the top of the mountain or to the Mirevalle Canopy Tour. Transportation can be arranged to all of these activities. Horseback tours on the mountain as well as tours to Granada, the White Villages, Masaya Artisans Market, Masaya Volcano, and the Laguna de Apoyo can be arranged from Mombacho Lodge with guests returning to dine in pleasant temperatures under the magnificent canopy of forest trees.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- The restaurant is open for breakfast 7 AM to 9 AM, lunch 11:30 AM to 1 PM, dinner 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- The bar is open during restaurant hours and is an honor bar after hours. Beverages can be taken back to the cabins.
- Upon request, a cot or air mattress can be brought in for one additional adult or 1-2 children under 12.
- Check in is between 12 PM and 4 PM unless other arrangements are made.
- Check out is at 11 AM, but accommodations will be made so you can enjoy your entire day on Mombacho.
Check-in from 12:00 PM
Check-out until 11:00 AM
Children up to age 2 stay for free.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Jan 24, 2020.Payment Options:
Surroundings Natural Reserve
Contact Mombacho Lodge
Be the first to leave a review!