Grand River Lodge is a country hotel located between the city of San Carlos and Boca de Sábalos, three kilometers away from La Esperanza N°1 community.
The hotel offers rustic wooden cabins, small but cozy. They are equipped with comfortable beds, mosquito nets, electricity, private bathroom and a small terrace where you can relax, read and watch the sunset over the river. Also, there are some bedrooms with capacity for up to 4,5 and 6 people that share a communal kitchen and a grill for guest use and If you want you can also cook with firewood.
Its facilities also include a bar and restaurant where you can enjoy the varied Nicaraguan cuisine.
This is an ideal place to watch the stars in the night sky, relax, have fun, live and learn about life in a rural environment; a place created for those seeking an alternative tourism with abundant adventures on land and in the river. In addition, a variety of activities are offered:
- Cocoa Tour (manufacturing and chocolate tasting ): US$5 per person(2 hours approximately).
- Horseback riding:$10 per person (3 hours approximately).
- Artisanal fishing
- Hiking trails: self- guided or with a guide. (inquire directly at the hotel)
- Visits to communities and learn about the making and tasting of the gastronomy of the area.
- Kayaking and canoeing.
- Visit local farms where you can participate in food production processes (chesse, butter,etc).
- Milk cows
Camping & hammock area: US$3 per person. Please bring your own tent or hammock.
You will be glad with the personalized and warmth attention of Nicaraguans owners.
- Package for 1 person: Accommodation 4 days / 3 nights, 3 meals daily and a free daily activity. US$84
- Package for 2 persons: Accommodation 4 days / 3 nights, 3 meals daily and a free activity diaria.US$150
- Package for 3 persons: Accommodation 4 days / 3 nights, 3 meals daily and a free activity diaria.US$225.
- Buses Wholesale Market-San Carlos: 5:00 am, 6:00 am 8: am, 10:15 am 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm.
- Buses San Carlos-hotel (address of Boca Sábalos) 07:00 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm.
- San Carlos destination boats to El Castillo: 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm. (Remind the captain must stop at the hotel).
- Ferry from Granada: Mondays and Thursdays departing at 2:00 pm.
- San Carlos-Managua Buses: 2:00 a.m, 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 11: am, 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 11:00 pm.
- Ferry San Carlos-Granada: Tuesdays and Fridays at 2:00 pm returns.
For more information on transportation, please contact the hotel directly.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Apr 17, 2021.Payment Options:
Contact Hotel Grand River Lodge
Be the first to leave a review!