Casa Zopango will let you reconnect with yourself, your family, your partner and nature. Located in private island Zopango, among Isletas archipelago inside Asese Bay (30 minutes from Ganada city), Casa Zopango can host 10 people (8 adults and 2 kids of any age). Reception on the island and the house must be anticipated booked.
Zopango Island has more than 700 square meters covered by lush, tropical vegetation. It offer several intimate places, beaches (lake), small pathway where you can find centennial trees and orchids, and many exotics birds which are here easy to watch. On the island is available a silent boat powered by an electric motor, ideal for unforgettable birdwatching tours. There is also some kayaks available for guests.
This small island is surrounded by calm, pleasant water the year long, thanks to its perfect location on the bay, where is protected against wind by the archipelago itself. All the place is independent regarding power and water supply, thanks to solar panels and a filter and water purifying system.
Guests are personally received by the owners (French family Bersani, who also speaks English and Spanish) and their islander collaborators. Casa Zopango offers a high quality service experience, out of ordinary, and in a close and friendly contact with nature.
Additional services (taxes are included in these fees):
- Dinners (US$34 per person). Include: cocktail (alcohol), snacks, starter, main course, dessert, and a cup of wine or beer, and a coffee, tea or infusion.
- Lunch (US$29 per person). Include: main course (seasonal), seasonal fruit plate, natural home-made drink, and coffee or tea.
- Birdwatching tour on a silent boat powered by an electric motor. 2 1/2 hours tour. Include local guide, binoculars and bird checking list (US$87 per boat).
- Introduction to traditional local fishing (rate per person for 1 and a half hour is US$57. And for 3 hours is US$87).
- Boat tour among islets (rate per boat for 1 hour is US$58; for 2 hours is US$98).
- Bilingual guide company for all day: US$70.
Check-in from 4:00 PM
Check-out until 11:30 AM
Prices include taxes
Prices for Sep 19, 2020.Payment Options:
Contact Casa Isla Zopango
Be the first to leave a review!