Apastepe Hotel de Campo (Country Hotel) offer comfortable rooms, bungalow style in a country house atmosphere. You will enjoy here lush dry tropic vegetation, local fruits, and you will appreciate green and gold inguanas, squirrel, and several bird species in all this farm-hotel. Manila hammocks grace the corridors and invite to rest. You will feel here the harmony with nature.
Rooms-bungalow have pantry, fridge, Air conditioning, satellite TV, private bathroom, and internet access. Rooms are for single, double, triple and up to quintuple occupancy.
The restaurant offer national cuisine and some international dishes, under its ranch structure. Next to the restaurant you will find a cool water pool, under the shadow of several mango trees.
Apastepe is the nahuatl (native language) of Casita volcano. The origin is Aplastli (or Apaste) which mean “wide pot”, and Tepetl, wich mean hill. So: The hill of the wide pot. Casita’s crater is the widest in this volcanic complex, measuring around 1000 meters in diameter. The local oral tradition said that it was in this crater where native chief Diriangen threw himself into before be captured by the Spanish conquerors.
If traveling for business or tourism, Apastepe Hotel de Campo is a perfect choice for rest. Here you will sleep with the sound of the crickets, and will wake up with the song of the birds.
- Navigating tour in estuaries, fauna and flora watching
- Volcanoes trekking
- Visit to ancient churches, wetlands, beaches.
- Horseback riding in San Cristobal volcano slopes, meeting the rual community.
- Reading room with more than 200 books for adults and kinds, in Spanish and English.
- Craft and alimentary local production shop (as wine, coffee, honey, jewelry).
- Therapeutic and relaxing massage.
- A traditional ranch on the shores of the widest estuary in Nicaragua: Padre Ramos.
- Private parking.
- Laundry and ironing service.
- Payed Airport-Hotel and Hotel/Airport transfer.
Select rooms in the next step
Check-in from 1:00 PM
Check-out until 12:00 M
Children up to age 1 stay for free.
Prices include taxes
Prices for Nov 14, 2019.Payment Options:
Contact Hotel de Campo Apastepe
Be the first to leave a review!