Terms and Conditions
We continuously try to serve our visitors with correct and complete information. It is, however, always possible that a mistake slips through. We can therefore not guarantee that the infomation at this website is totally complete and accurate. We encourage you to notify us in case you encounter incomplete or incorrect information.
Limitation of Liability
ViaNica is not liable for damages of any kind resulting from use of, or inability to use, our website.
The following applies to all reservations, except airline tickets:
- ViaNica.com is an intermediary. Our responsability is to manage the reservation made by the client.
- The supplier is 100% responsible for the service.
- The 10% payment is not refundable under any circumstance.
- ViaNica.com is entitled to charge more than 10% of the total cost in specific cases of late cancellation and no use of the service. Cancellations and no use of service policies are established by each supplier and can be read on their profile. Cancellation policies will be specified when making a reservation.
- Credit card charges are made by BAC Credomatic. ViaNica.com will not save credit card data in any way.
- All reservations are made using encrypted connections to ensure security.
The following applies to airline ticket reservations:
- ViaNica.com offers, as a service, airline ticket reservations through WorldTicket.com.
- All terms and conditions made by WorldTicket.com and/or the airline supplier apply.
- Payment is made directly through WorldTicket.com.
- The airline supplier and/or WorldTicket.com is fully responsible for reservations, according to its terms.
All the materials at this website, as well as the design and structure, are copyrighted and protected by international law. Information can be accessed, downloaded, and printed solely for personal and non-commercial use. Unless stated otherwise, you may not copy, distribute, publish, transfer, sell, or use any of the materials at the website in any other way without written permission from ViaNica.