Reports, news analysis, interviews, debates, among others, are the major television genres that are shown on this informative magazine.
Directed by Carlos Fernando Chamorro, a renowned Nicaraguan journalist, Esta Semana is an informative TV magazine that features a variety of reports, news analysis, stories of political and social interest, debates and interviews which are mainly focused on the national context.
Since 2000, Esta Semana has become a space for opinion. Its journalists have been awarded with prizes like the "Pedro Joaquín Chamorro" award, given by the Violeta Barrios de Chamorro Foundation along with UNDP, the "María José Bravo", given by Universidad Americana (UCA) and the "Maria Moors Cabot", provided by the Journalism School of Columbia University, in New York City.
Esta Semana airs every Sunday at 8:00 pm on Channel 12 (national television).
Planta Técnica de Estesa, 1 cuadra al Sur.
Planes de Altamira.
- 2270 5074
- "De donde fue el kilómetro 129"
- 70 years Sergio Ramírez
- 70 years Sergio Ramírez (2/2)
- Agricultural frontier
- At the traffic lights
- Baseball academy in Rivas
- Being different in Nicaragua
- Break dance in Nicaragua
- Busses in Managua
- Call Centers in Nicaragua
- Challenges for Nicaragua's Economy
- Child prostitution
- Comics in Nicaragua
- Drug problems in Nicaragua
- Electronic music in Nicaragua
- Emergency in Bosawás
- Femicide epidemic
- Fragment from documentary "A todo pulmón"
- Fragment from documentary "Bananas!"
- Garbage capital
- Illegal wood trafficking
- Interview about movie "La Yuma"
- Interview with Alba Blanco about the movie "La Yuma"
- Interview with author Gioconda Belli
- Interview with Dennis Martínez
- Interview with Luis Enrique Mejía
- Interview with musician Gustavo Leytón
- Laguna de Perlas
- Leon Cathedral declared a World Heritage of Humanity
- Mercury in La Libertad
- Nicaragua's gold boom
- Nicaragua's National Baseball Team
- Pedro Joaquín Chamorro, yesterday and today
- Pollution in Lake Nicaragua
- Survivor in Nicaragua
- The "La Penca" bombing
- The champion from Muelle de los Bueyes
- The livestock farming boom in Nicaragua
- The virtual old Managua
- Tourism models
- Traveling in 2 buses in Managua
- Tribute to poet Julio Cabrales
- Turtles at El Astillero beach
- World Surfing Championship at Playa Colorado - Esta Semana