Nicaragua Spanish School in Granada is a school founded and operated by the pioneers and founders of the first Nicaragua Spanish Schools in Granada and San Juan del Sur, the Nicaragua Spanish Schools network in 1998. The Nicaragua Spanish School in Granada located in colonial Granada and owned by Nicaraguans, offers Spanish language immersion courses a few blocks from Central Park in downtown. Spanish at any level is taught by nice certified Nicaraguan professors with international experience and many years of high quality teaching experience.
The Spanish Lessons are adapted to students’ linguistic needs and include grammar and conversation combined with amazing afternoon excursions to active and dormant volcanoes, fresh water and crater lakes, archipelagos, islands and sandy beaches. Room and board with local families or at a hostal, Wi-Fi, and class materials included. Group rate applies. Free Registration on line.
The school has the following programs:
- Spanish Full Immersion courses
- One-on-one Spanish courses
- Spanish lessons in Laguna de Apoyo
- Spanish for Medical Personnel
- Spanish and Ceramic
- Summer Spanish Course for High School students
- Spring Spanish Course for High School students
- Summer Spanish for College students
- Spring Spanish for College students
- Spanish for Travelers
- Survival Spanish
- Spanish on-line lessons
- In-home Spanish lessons in Granada and Managua
- The minimum length of the course is one week. The maximum length depends on the students decision.
- Spanish classes available in Laguna de Apoyo upon request.
Be the first to comment!