The Latin American Spanish School, situated on Avenida Real, in the municipality of San Juan del Sur, offers Spanish lessons for each type of student, that is, from children to professionals, investors, travelers, among others. The local professors of this school have more than 12 years of experience in teaching the language.
The programs are divided in the following way:
- All included program: (20 hours class, homestay and activities) US$290 per person.
- Intensive economical program (20 hours per week) US$140 per person
- Flexible program (15 hours per week) US$120 per person
- Simple program (10 hours per week) US$100 per person
- Tutorial program (per hour) US$15 per hour/per person
Note: This programs are for individual tuition (a teacher a student) and prices are for a week and per person (5 days). We have special prices per groups of student or multiple weeks lessons.
Other useful information:
- Activities: US$35 per week (for a person and include three activities)
- Lodging at a Nicaraguan family house: US$100 per week (for a person, seven nights, includes feeding)
- Transportation to the airport: US$90 for one person.
Special prices for children, groups and more weeks at the school
For more information contact:
Vanessa Granados (Director)
Mobile phone: 7750 4276 (movistar)
Office: (505) 2568 2158
Mariel Estrada (Sub-director)
Mobile phone: 8787 5539