Norteverde Tour Estelí
2 day - 1 nights starting at US$85.00
How to make the reservation?
To make your reservation please contact Apanas Tours directly.
There are two ways you can pay for the package:
- Pay directly at Apanás Tour the day you arrive
- Make a deposit at any BAC branch. You can find the information about the account in the section ¨Practical Information¨
The package include the following activities:
Day 1 - Nature to the fullest
Visit Mirador "Rancho Don Luis"
The tour starts with a visit to Mirador Rancho Don Luis, where you can appreciate in a whole panoramic range the volcanic chain and the Lake Managua. Also, you can enjoy the fresh and pure air of the natural reserve of Tisey-Estanzuela amid oak forest.
Visit Don Alberto Gutierrez at the hill "El Jalacate"
The tour continues with a visit to Cerro Jalacate, specifically to the unique and original Don Alberto, also known as Bertito or Humberto, who will be the guide during the hike through the trails and scenery of this hill.
While doing the walk, Don Alberto will show all his works of art carved in stone while he shares his tales, stories and anecdotes that will transport you to different stages of life and world history.
Lunch at Eco-Posada Tisey
Eco-Posada Tisey will provide a delicious lunch at a rural diner in the middle of the mountains, plus accommodation. Later you can enjoy tours of the trails of the reserve to reach its viewpoint with stunning views nestled among pine forests.
Visit the Santa Rosa Reserve
By late afternoon, we will visit the Santa Rosa Reserve to enjoy the beautiful sunset to the west.
Dinner and lodging at Eco-Posada Tisey / End of Day
Day 2 - History and Culture
After having breakfast, you will be driven out of the Natural Reserve Tisey Estanzuela and reach the town of Estelí.
You will visit the main attractions of the city of Esteli: murals, cigars factory, museums, cathedral, park, craft shops and saddlery.
The tour begins in the main streets of Esteli to appreciate the murals created by children and adolescents. Then you will visit the Cathedral and the park, before heading to major craft stores and leather workshops with the aim to learn a little about the process of these. If you want you can buy the products made on the premises.
Lunch at Hotel Cuallitlan
Enjoy a delicious lunch at this wonderful Hotel and Restaurant with special style and exquisite food.
Visit Cigar Factory and Museum / End of Day
In the afternoon we will visit a cigar factory where you can learn the history oBefore the end of the trip, there will be a tour of the museum and galleries of Esteli, where there are images and unique pieces that describe the history and culture of this beautiful city.
- Personal local guide
Tips and Practical Information
- Get together point with the tour guides: Empalme San Nicolas.
- This package does not include transportation.
- Transporte service avaible from Managua, Estelí or Jinotega. This extra service must be ranged directly with Apanás Tours.
- Payment can be made through a deposit to the account 357413889. This account belongs to Felipe Zeas Rivas and the deposit can be made at any BAC branch.
- In case of cancelling the service, you won't be charged with a penalty fee. The total amount of the payment will be returned.
- Bring comfortable shoes to walk in the mug, a jacket, umbrella and insect repellent.
Empalme San Nicolás
- 8.00 AM
- 9.00 AM
|1||US$ 85.00 per person|
|2||US$ 85.00 per person|
|3||US$ 85.00 per person|
|4||US$ 85.00 per person|
|5||US$ 85.00 per person|
|6||US$ 85.00 per person|
|7||US$ 85.00 per person|
|8||US$ 85.00 per person|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Apanás Tours