Cacao Tour in Hacienda La Calera
Enjoy a compelling and educational excursion through our cacao plantations, during which you will be in contact with an unsurpassed ecosystem that makes for the perfect conditions for the growth and development of cacao. The experts in the Cacao Tour will introduce you to the transformation from a cacao cob, the cutting process, extraction, fermentation and finally, the drying.
You will be delighted with the result!
NOTE: When booking, please indicate in the comment box if you would need a English spoken guide. You will pay an extra fee of US$25 for the guide services directly to the provider.
- To bring bottle of water.
- Sport shoes.
- Hiking and swiming suits.
Food is optional. If you don’t purchase the food package, bring food.
- Water transportation from Marina Cocibolca to/from La Calera.
- Guide (Spanish).
- Entrance fee.
- English spoken guide (Optional - US$25).
- Horses (Optional - US$15 each horse) - request it at least 2 days ahead of time.
- Food (Optional – US$10 for person)
- Kayak (Optional - US$10 for kayak)
Tips and Practical Information
- Duration of the tour: 3:30-4 hours.
- Departure time from Marina Cocibolca: From 8.00 AM to 1 PM.
- Minimum participants per tour: 1 person.
- Maximum participants per tur: 10 people.
Club Náutico Marina Cocibolca.
- 8.00 AM
- 9.00 AM
- 10.00 AM
- 11.00 AM
- 12.00 PM
- 1.00 PM
|1||US$ 49.50 per person||Book Now|
|2||US$ 29.80 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 26.50 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 24.80 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 23.80 per person||Book Now|
|6||US$ 23.00 per person||Book Now|
|7||US$ 19.50 per person||Book Now|
|8||US$ 19.00 per person||Book Now|
|9||US$ 18.75 per person||Book Now|
|10||US$ 18.50 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Aventura Tours
Cancellation Without Penalty:
Cancellations made at leats 7 days prior tour day will not incur in any penalties.
Cancellations made with less than 7 days prior to tour day will be charged 50% of the total reservation amount. In case of no-use of the reserved service, 90% of the total reservation amount will be charged. These amounts will be additionals to the 10% reservation (no refundable) already payed to assure the booking.