Birdwatching Tour in Las Peñitas
We will take a 25 feet long fiberglass boat, and go between the mangrove forest for about 7 kilometers long, appreciating local and migratory birds. When returning, we will stop and land in a small dock, from where we will get a 200 meters walk to watch dry tropical forest birds. We will make a pause in a front beach rancho of Proyecto Palo de Oro, and then go back to the boat, ad then back to our meeting point, where the tour ends.
- Bring water to drink.
- Wear comfortable clothing for a trek (opaque colours).
- Sunscreen and bug repellent.
- Trekking shoes.
On the day tour, come at the tour hour (selected by you when online booking) to the meeting point, which is: from Hotel Barca de Oro 200 meters East. There, Travel Isla Juan Venado team will be waiting for you, preparing every details for departure time.
- Birdwatching local guide.
- Entrance fee.
- Boat transportation to the reserve.
- Life jacket.
- Binoculars nor telescope.
Tips and Practical Information
- This tour start at 5AM or 6AM, or 3PM in the afternoon.
- This is a 3 or 4 hours tour.
- Start and end point of this tour: Bocana Las Peñitas, from Hotel Barca de Oro 200 meters East..
- Minimum participants per tour: 2 people.
- Maximum participants per tour: 10 people.
- Days in advance to book: 2 days.
Bocana Las Peñitas, from Hotel Barca de Oro, 200 meters East.
- 5.00 AM
- 6.00 AM
- 3.00 PM
|2||US$ 35.00 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 35.00 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 35.00 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
|6||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
|7||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
|8||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
|9||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
|10||US$ 25.00 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Travel Isla Juan Venado
Cancellation Without Penalty:
Cancellations made before the beginning hour of the tour will not incur in any penalties.
In case of no-use of the reserved service, 50% of the total reservation amount will be charged. These amounts will be additionals to the 10% reservation (no refundable) already payed to assure the booking.