Stations of the Cross Tour at the Granada Islets
Live this colourful tradition in a unique landscape on Monday March 26! This will be a unforgettable experience: explore the Granada islets (las isletas) in Lake Nicaragua during the water procession of "Viacrucis de las Isletas" (Stations of the Cross), a tradition of the Holy Week. This tour will start at 7 AM, departing from Asociación de Lancheros Don Bosco quay (in Centro Turistico). We will join the procession since its beginning, and will travel with another boats all the way Stations of the Cross among the isletas (pictures here). You will enjoy this particular event, and also all this full of nature environment. This will be a three hour travel of nature and culture, but... The tour doesn't finish there.
After the procession, we will visit the other side of the peninsula, to appreciate Mombacho volcano and the rest of the islets during an extra hour tour. We will visit other places, including a special point where you could take a swim in the lake.
- Luch Included: After that, we will go to a islet with a restaurant where you will enjoy lunch and a drink (included). Finally, we will return to main land where the tour finish.
Pick up / drop off is including in Granada center city, please indicate during your online reservation the meeting point to be picked up the tour day (March 26, before 7 AM).
Note: Take note that the tour day you must verify that you are meeting with Asociación de Lancheros Don Bosco Team (check the carnet). Contact Carlos Hernández to (505) 871 8635.
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear summer clothing and bring swimming clothing.
- Bring photo and/or video camera.
- Bring more water, your preferred drinks and snacks.
- Private boat transportation during the procession.
- One hour of boat tour among the islets after the procession.
- Life Jacket.
- 1 bottle of water and tropical fruits per person.
- A cooler to put in your drinks and snacks.
- Lunch and a drink in a islet's restaurant.
Tips and Practical Information
- Pick up time: 6 or 6:30 AM, depending on your location.
- Departure time: 7 AM.
- Finishing time: around 2 PM.
- Length of the tour: around 8 hours.
- Punto de encuentro: su hotel o cualquier punto de encuentro en la ciudad de Granada.
- Minimum participant for reservation: 1 person.
- Maximum participant for reservation: unlimited.
Your hotel or prefered meeting point in Granada city.
- 7.00 AM
|1||US$ 80.00 per person||Book Now|
|2||US$ 60.00 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 65.00 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 65.00 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 65.00 per person||Book Now|
|6||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|7||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|8||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|9||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|10||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|11||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|12||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|13||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|14||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|15||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|16||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|17||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|18||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|19||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
|20||US$ 50.00 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Asociacion de Lancheros Don Bosco
Cancellation Without Penalty:
Cancellations made at least 5 days before the day of the tour will not incur any penalties.
Cancellations made with less than 5 days before the tour day will be charged 50% of the total cost. In case of no-use of the reserved service or no -show will be charged the amount of 75% of the total cost. These amounts will be additionally to non-refundable deposit of 10% previously paid.