Zopango Private Island 'ISLANDER HALF DAY'
Zopango Private Island has magnificent vegetation and superb views on the Mombacho Volcano. You will have here an unforgettable time of relaxation, swimming in the warm waters of the bay, and watching birds in and around the island. This tour is a 5 hours visit proposal which include lunch, a tour among the islets, and free use of kayaks and of the island facilities.
There are two time option for this tour:
- Starting from Puerto El Rayo at 8 AM, and finishing with the return travel from Zopango Island at 1 PM.
- Starting form Puerto El Rayo at 11 AM, and finishing with the return travel from Zopango Island at 4 PM.
We will meet in Puerto El Rayo, located at the end of Asese Peninsula. There we will take a boat and travel among the islets to Zopango Island. This 5 hours tour include a 40 minutes visit to the islets, which could be taken and the beginning or the end of the tour, according to your preferences.
Once in Zopango Private Island, you will enjoy:
- The famous Fish BBQ (+home-made drink, season fruits and coffee).
- Use the super-steady kayak and tour on lake’s water.
- Swim on the clam, warm waters, just in front of Mombacho Volcano figure.
- A wide sand beach, which is the widest on the archipelago.
- Rest on the several hammocks or beach chair.
- Take a walk on one or more of the island trail, to appreciate the preserved flora and fauna of Zopango.
Zopango Island is a "sustainable paradise" where, unlike other islalets, children are accepted. The island preserve its real natural setting where you will find orchids, exotic birds, turtles and beautiful centenarians trees. It is open only for guests or clients with prior reservation.
This tour is a great option for families with kids, couples or nature, birds, photo lovers.
Bring towel, swimsuit and sunscreen.
- Groups with more than 12 participants contact directly NicarAgua Dulce operator to know special prices.
- This tour can be combined with the Night under the stars or Lodging in Zopango island, contact the operator for details.
-Round boat trip between Puerto El Rayo and Zopango Island.
-40 minutes tour among the islets.
-Fish BBQ lunch, with home-made drink, season fruits and coffee.
-Free use of Zopango Island facilities.
-Free use of kayaks from Zopango.
Tips and Practical Information
Length of the tour: 5 hours.
Starting time: 8 AM or 11 AM.
Finishing time: 1 PM or 4 PM.
Starting place: Puerto El Rayo, at the end of Asense Peninsula.
Finishing place: Puerto El Rayo.
Minimmum participants for this tour: 2 people.
Maximum participants for this tour: 12 people.
Minimum age to participate: 2 years old.
Days for reservation: 2 days.
Puerto El Rayo, at the end of Asese Peninsula
- 8.00 AM
- 1.00 PM
|2||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|6||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|7||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|8||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|9||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|10||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|11||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
|12||US$ 67.85 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions NicarAgua Dulce
Cancellation Without Penalty:
Cancellations made at least 6 days before the day of the tour will not incur any penalties.
Cancellations made 5 or 4 days before the tour day will be penalized with 50% of the reservation's total amount. If a cancellation is made 3 or less day before the tour day, or if the clients do not use the service ranged for him/her after a confirmed reservation, the 100% of the reservation's total amount will be charged.