El Castillo day tour from San Carlos
Day tour in El Castillo from San Carlos city, including private boat transportation, breakfast, lunch and a visit to the colonial Fortress and the town alleys.
This tour start at San Carlos municipal pier, where a private boat and a bilingual guide will receive you. If you are lodged in a hotel or house in the city center, the guide can come for you and walk with you to the pier. The boat will take around 2 hours to get to El Castillo; during the travel you will appreciate the San Juan river surrounding: aquatic birds, plantations, and the particular activity of the people living nest to and traveling the San Juan.
Once in El Castillo, the guide will take you to a local restaurant to have a traditional breakfast. Then, you will walk to the Inmaculada Concepcion colonial fortress and its museum, where you will heard about the Spanish colonial times here, and the battle against pirates and miskitos. Next, a walk will take you through the town, and you will visit some souvenirs stores.
At noon, you will have lunch choosing in a local restaurant’s menu (river fish is recommended). Finally, the boat will take you back to San Carlos pier, where the tour will finish.
- Private boat tranportation San Carlos - El Castillo - San Carlos.
- Tourist guide (bilingual)
- Breakfast in El Castillo.
- Lunch in El Castillo.
- Visit to El Castillo's colonial fortress.
- Entrance fee.
- A bottle of water or juice.
Tips and Practical Information
- Length of this tour: 10 hours.
- Beginning time of this tour: 6 AM (recommended).
- Beginning point of this tour: your hotel in San Carlos city center, or the municipal pier.
- Finishing time for this tour: 4 PM.
- Finishing point for this tour: San Carlos' municipal pier.
- Minimum participants for this tour: 2 person.
- Maximum participants for this tour: 12 people.
- Anticipation day to reserve: 4 days.
Your hotel in San Carlos city center, or the municipal pier.
- 6.00 AM
|2||US$ 310.00 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 310.00 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 192.00 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 192.00 per person||Book Now|
|6||US$ 171.00 per person||Book Now|
|7||US$ 171.00 per person||Book Now|
|8||US$ 160.00 per person||Book Now|
|9||US$ 160.00 per person||Book Now|
|10||US$ 154.00 per person||Book Now|
|11||US$ 154.00 per person||Book Now|
|12||US$ 154.00 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions Ryo Big Tours
Cancellation Without Penalty:
Cancellations made at least 2 days before the day of the tour will not incur any penalties.
Cancellations made less than 2 days before the tour day will be charged 40% of the tour amount. In case of no-use of the reserved service, a 40% of the tour amount will be charged. These amounts will be additionally to the non-refundable deposit of 10% previously paid.