Thriving nature in Río San Juan from Managua
4 day - 3 nights starting at US$635.00
Day 1 – Managua – San Carlos: 8:30 AM departure from Domestics flights terminal in the International Aiport in Managua, to San Carlos city. Recepcion in San Calros; land transfer to the private boat in the lake, and then travel to Solentiname. Check in hotel in the archipelago. Lunch. Next, visit MUSA museum and walking tour in San Fernando Island. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Lodging night in Hotel Mediterraneo, Solentiname.
- Note: This tour can start only on Thursday and Sunday during the week, due to air flights availability to San Carlos. Please, take this into account while planing and only booking.
Day 2 – Solentiname – El Castillo: Breakfast. On this day we will tour among the 36 island in Solentiname archipelago; a perfect day to observe wildlife in its natural environment (try to bring boloculars to have a better appreciation). Visit to Mancarron island, its church related to the Misa Campesina, and its village full of rustic handcraft workshop. Next, boat private transfer to El Castillo town through the San Juan river. Check in Luna del Rio hotel. Lodging night in Luna del Rio hotel, El Castillo.
Day 3 – El Castillo: Breakfast. Tour to Indio Maiz natural reserve. On the afternoon, tour to the El Castillo colonial fortress, and the village. We will visit the three exhibition room located at the Inmaculada Concepcion fortress; we will visit the photogenic fortress. Then, we will walk by the town, and we will visit a handcraft shop. Lodging night in Luna del Rio hotel, El Castillo.
Day 4 – San Carlos – Managua: Breakfast. Private boat transfer from El Castillo to San Carlos, and the trnasfer to the city airport to take the 1 PM flight which will take us back to Managua. End of the services.
Sunscreen, binoculars, repellent.
- Solentiname: Mediterraneo.
- El Castillo: Luna del Río.
- Round trip domestic airline ticket (Managua - San Carlos - Managua).
- Private boat transfer.
- 1 lodging night in Solentiname.
- 2 lodging nights in El Castillo.
- 3 meal time in Solentiname.
- Breakfasts in El Castillo.
- Tours as explained in the description text (itinerary)
- Hotel tax.
- Tips, telephone calls, laudry, lunch, dinner.
- Other extra services than the mentioned on the description text.
Tips and Practical Information
- Length of this package: 4 days and 3 nights.
- Available days to start this package: Thursday and Sunday every week.
- Beginning time of this package: 8:30 AM.
- Beginning point of this package: domestic fly terminal in International Airport, Managua.
- Finishing time for this package: 1 PM.
- Finishing point for this package: domestic fly terminal in International Airport, Managua.
- Minimum participants for this package: 2 person.
- Maximum participants for this package: 5 people.
- Anticipation day to reserve: 2 days.
International Airport in Managua (domestic flights terminal)
- 8.30 AM
|2||US$ 695.00 per person||Book Now|
|3||US$ 675.00 per person||Book Now|
|4||US$ 655.00 per person||Book Now|
|5||US$ 635.00 per person||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions MundoVentura Nicaragua
Payment Conditions MundoVentura Nicaragua
All online booked tours or package will be scheduled and organized after our confirmation. However, to guarantee the services you will be ask to pay online a first 10% (guarantee dates blockade and organization of selected services). Then a full payment of the remaining amount (guarantee reservation and services execution) is required to vi made by bank transfer or credit card payment, according to the client preference and according to the conversation with MundoVentura team.
- Every additional cost caused by a bank transfer, will be covered by the client.
- In case of a credit card payment, a from would be filled by the client, and a 4.5% additional amount must be added to the remaining amount.
Cancellation without Penalty:
Low Season: cancellations made with more than 48 hours before the day of the tour or the beginning of the package will not incur any penalties.
High Season (Holy Week, Christmas and New Year): cancellations made with 8 or more days before the day of the tour or the beginning of the package will not incur any penalties.
Low Season: cancellations made with 48 hours or less before the day of the tour or the beginning of the package, will have the following penalty charge: the first night.
Hight Season: cancellations made with 7 days or less before the day of the tour or the beginning of the package during the Holy Week (March 25 – 31, 2018) or Christmas ( Dec 20, 2017 – January 5, 2018), will have the following penalty charge: 50% of the total amount.
If the client do not use the booked service, or do not show himself the day of the tour or the beginning of the package, will have the following penalty charge: 50% of the total amount.
Those penalties charges would be additional to the 10% amount previously paid to start the online booking process.
All cancellation must be notified at the e-mail addresse email@example.com.